Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas at the Moeller's

Christmas was wonderful this year. We missed the Moeller "kids" but made the best of it - was NOT the same without you guys :o( . It is true that little kids just bring out the best at holidays (okay, with anything). Brayden was so fun this year! It was great to have Uncle Landon around - once again the surprise! What a great one though. That little boy of ours just adores him. They played and played. The picture with everyone crawling and Brayden on his horse...he made everyone be cows. What great aunties he has! Myrna got out the musical instruments and hit play on the Christmas CD - among all the groans, I think everyone had a ball! Brayden became the director and made everyone STOP and then GO. It was so much fun. I am so thankful for my family - I sure married into a wonderful one. Thank you guys - love ya!







"The Concert"


Santa Called!!


1 comments:

Taunee Satterly said...

Hi guys we really missed all of you at Christmas also!! Brayden is so cute I just love my little Nephew! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures I really enjoyed it!! Hope to see you next weekend on the 18th!!
Love ya lots,
Taunee