Sunday, January 4, 2009

So proud!

My mom and dad were inducted into the ASC Hall of Fame as honorary members this December. They had a big dinner at the college where my parents along with the other inducties were honored. It was such a special day - it makes me so proud to see what my parents have done for the college. One of the things they mentioned was the Arby's All Star Game was started over 20 years ago! All the proceeds have gone toward a scholarship for valley students to go to school on. I am just so impressed with the vision of my dad and the hard work that goes into it - not to mention the support factor from my mom. They are such neat people and I am honored to be able to look at them though "adult eyes" and have them as my friends. They have taught me so much and I can only hope to be half the person either of them is...

0 comments: