Sunday, January 4, 2009

Well, it's true....we are expecting!

After all the questions and the "when's" and "why's"...we are finally proud to say that come July (God willing) we will be a family of 4! We are expecting our second little Moeller July 20th. We are all very excited and can't wait. Brayden thinks he has a baby in his tummy too, which is pretty funny. I think a sibling will be good for him! Chas and I are still a little nervous though...those of you who have more than one, you will have to share a lot with us!

3 comments:

GO Gray's said...

I love CHas's expression on that last picture!!!! Congratulations Melissa you guys are great parents and have nothing to be afraid of.

The Hasletts said...

Awesome! We're really happy for you guys. Lots of Moeller grandkids coming now...Hope all goes well. Shae

Taunee Satterly said...

I Love the Picture!! Chas you are a awesome Big Brother and you and Melis will again be great parents!! I can't wait for this new little Wonderful addition to our family!!
I love you guys,
Taunee