Saturday, July 4, 2009

May and June

It's been a fun summer so far - and it's only beginning. Here are some pictures from the last 2 months.

Camping and family time with the Moeller's - we missed you Taunee and crew!Fishing with dad - lasted about 5 minutes before Brayden decided throwing rocks into the river is a much better time! I think the river almost had a new dam before we left! Swimming with cousin Megan and Aunt Mandy.

Cattle drives and horse time!


Okay - this is a pony...but look at that smile. This kid loves horses (or wanna be's too).
Riding the 'train' with cousin Sydney.
Our new fav in life - ice cream.
Yep - fell asleep like this...Chas and I went to kiss him goodnight and found him literally buried under the covers crashed out.
Brayden was helping me clean out the baby's closet and we found this Halloween outfit - doesn't really fit him but he had such a fun time in it! He cracks me up, this character of ours.

1 comments:

GO Gray's said...

Your little guy is getting cutier all the time. I love the pic's of the mountains, I sure do miss Colorado mountains.