Monday, July 20, 2009

She's Here!

Meet Kamryn Jo Moeller. She's here! She weighed in a whole whopp'n 6 lbs 1 oz and was only 18 in long. She is soooo little! I know newborns are supposed to be small but she just seems so little to us! She is super precious and seems to be pretty mellow so far. We have been home for about a week now and it is funny to me how new this experience is. I guess I always thought once you had one, you know what you are doing....but we seem to be relearning. She is so patient with us and just loves being cuddled - which we are trying to accomodate! :0)

This is a picture of Brayden and I the day before we had Kamryn. He is such a good kid - was so loving to his sister before she got here!
I just love this picture. This kid was so proud to hold his sister and to be a big brother. He has handled the whole thing so well so far - so proud of him. The other day she was crying and it finally got to him - he said "momma, let me try to help." It was pretty sweet. We have had several interesting conversations at the Moeller's lately (sorry to share, but they are pretty funny). "Momma, does your boobies make chocolate milk? Momma, where are her privates?" You can just imagine what this kid is processing! All good questions though, right?
One proud daddy!Stay tuned...I'm sure there will be more pictures to come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome! Thanks for sharing. I think this one looks like Chas. Now you both have a look alike. We'll see as time goes on. Congrats!

Mandy said...

YAY for pictures....helps me feel a little less disconnected..being so far away! :( Seeing her just feels my heart with joy! I can not wait to meet her and hold her. Brayden is obviously madly in love with her! How awesome! We love you guys and miss you so much! Give her a kiss for me!

GO Gray's said...

Congratulations!!! How fun for you guys. I love Brayden's questions.

The Rothermich Family said...

congratulations!! I can't wait to see her in person! She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

She is as beautiful as I knew she would be. I am so happy for you all.
Great questions. Stand by. More to come. Miss you.