Sunday, July 12, 2009

Relay for Life

Here are some pictures from the Relay for Life. Proud of our Myrn! What an honor to be part of this with you. I know I was only there for a little while, but how overwhelming it was to see all of the survivors and their purple shirts. To think that these are SLV folks too - Chas and I were talking at how massive it really is when you think about it and how rare it is to find someone who has yet to be touched by someone fighting/conquering cancer. In my little circle alone - I have lost my dad's mom Jo to Breast Cancer, and 2 great family friends - Stephanie Johnson and Nancy Gibson. It's so wonderful to see Myrna doing great and DONE with her treatments!!! Wahoo! So proud of you Myrn - you have shown us all what we already knew - you are one of the toughest ladies around. Thank you for being such an example to us all - we love you and are so incredibly thankful and happy at the outcome. Here is to many more years!!!





0 comments: