Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Little Wrestler...

Here he is...the cutest wrestler ever (if there is such a thing I found it). I cannot begin to tell you about the pride I feel for this kid of mine. For those of you who know Brayden and the journey we have been on this last year, I think we have found something he likes and that grooves with his personality and his energy...needless to say, we will NOT be trying soccer again this year. I have always respected the sport of wrestling - it is a very tough individual sport - but honestly have never truly understood why they want to do that! Well, I get it now...seeing that raw 'boy' energy at work in a constructive way can be pretty darn cool. Here he is at the Alamosa tournament showing off his 3rd place medal.
Here is a video too - right after the match, this little boy came up to Brayden and said "I think you and I should be buddies" - it was pretty cute!.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh My Goodness....cutest little wrestler EVER!! And he looks so so very grown up! I'm already day dreaming about next year, when we can come down for a tournament and cheer him on! So exciting!!

KNIGHT'S said...

I am so glad you put up a video of Brayden wrestling.. That is so darn cute. LOVE IT!!!