Thursday, March 24, 2011

That Dreaded Moment!

Well it happened - I was expecting it but not so soon! I was pleasantly working in my kitchen, thinking 'wow, those kids are playing so well together today....' when Brayden came to tell me that 'I just HAVE to come see this! Kamryn's hair is just flying onto the ground!' Not freaking out, I went to see this - because he does have quite the imagination you know. Well, when I walked into his room I saw hair everywhere! All over the table, the chair, the floor and two kids just all grins! AUGHHHHHHHHH! I freaked out! OMG!!! Poor Brayden did not need any discipline because he just started bawling after seeing my reaction....Oh well - all in all it turned out that I had been debating about giving Kamryn her first haircut and maybe now was the time. She has curls in the back, so thankfully you can't even tell but this is what it looked like before the 'real' first haircut:

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I feel for you, but we need to see what she looked like after. Alyssa cut her hair multiple times and got gum strung everywhere in her hair so we have one that had lots of unwanted haircuts too. They're never fun! Good luck!

GO Gray's said...

oh no!!! Well at leas it was in the back and he didn't chop off all the front. Kids gotta love em!